Akai Professional MPK225, USB/iOS MIDI Keyboard Controller, 25-Key Semi-Weighted.
Includes: MPK225 Controller, Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0 & Akai Pro MPC Essentials.
Engineered to be an all-in-one controller solution, the Akai Professional MPK225 is a compact performance pad and keyboard controller that combines deep software integration, enhanced workflow, and core technologies from the iconic line of MPC workstations. Each member of Akai Pro's MPK series comes fully loaded with a comprehensive interface for manipulating virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAWs, and more. MPK225 features 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 8 MPC-style pads with RGB feedback, 8 assignable knobs, 4 backlit buttons, and onboard transport buttons. Three banks expand the number of knobs and switches (up to 24 and 12, respectively), and four pad banks expand the number of pads (up to 32 total). Plus, MPK225 is USB-powered and optimized to interface directly with your Mac or PC with plug-and-play connectivity.
• 25 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
• 8 RGB-illuminated MPC-style pads each with 4 banks for 32 pads
• 12 assignable Q-Link controllers include 8 control knobs and 4 backlit buttons
• Revamped control layout with backlit LCD screen
• USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
• iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• Comprehensive transport and parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
• MPC Note Repeat and arpeggiator for advanced rhythmic and melodic manipulation
• MPC Full Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with dynamics and tempo
• Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls for expressive recording and performing
• 1 assignable footswitch jack & 1 expression jack
• USB power and plug-and-play connectivity